Friday, December 11, 2009

Healthy Things

I should never be sick
'cause we have Healthy Things
(says Ruby).

They're little tiny small things
and they're a lion. Here, I'll draw one for you.
There are arrows pointing to their tummy,
with skin dots, pale, very hard to see.

You should always have one a day
so you don't get sick.
Well, I've got the hiccups inside my tummy
so I should have had more.

They taste like -- how can I describe it?
Say you were cooking a Healthy Thing
and you just needed two ingredients:
an orange and some salt.

You squeeze out the juice and mix it up,
pour it into a salt bowl
and it turns into a a Healthy Thing.
Hm, how can I describe it?

It tastes like lemon with sour salt.
They're called Healthy Things
because they're Healthy
and because they're Things.

No comments: